PDA

View Full Version : Creating user form with many information

Ermias
12-24-2018, 06:08 AM
Hello Everyone,

First let me just say thank you very much for taking the time to view my question and possibly solve it.

So the question basically is, how do i create a user from exactly the same as the one attached on the word document and add a print, save as and send button to it. in addition to that i also want a button that says "New" that generates a new form when the user completes the first form and wants to move to another new form with the same format and an additional drop down list of forms with different formats when a user wants another form with a different format. I really dont know if i explained what i am looking for in a good way but let me know if i need to add some more explanation.

Thank you so much in advance for the help!

Leith Ross
12-24-2018, 09:46 PM
Hello Ermias,

This form takes up the entire page. So, adding buttons to this form might require some reformatting to make space for them. I don't placing the buttons on page 2 would be a good idea. Perhaps displaying a VBA UserForm with the buttons on it would be workable, since it can be made to behave like a window.

Aussiebear
12-25-2018, 07:26 AM
Ermias, have you by any chance posted this issue elsewhere?

Paul_Hossler
12-25-2018, 08:35 AM
I'd make this a macro-enabled template (DOTM) and probably put the print, and other operations on the ribbon

Aussiebear
12-25-2018, 10:12 PM
This thread is closed until the OP answers my question "Has this issue been posted elsewhere?"