PDA

View Full Version : VBA/Macro. Hashtag Generator.

luxorif
01-08-2019, 04:01 AM
Hello, dear friends!

Already posted on reddit, but hope i can find any solution here aswell. Sorry, i'm in hurry with the solution.

I got the motivation to create an hashtag generator following a russian tutorial, but for some reason it doesn't work perfectly. Basically it even crashes when i try to run it.

So there a i have a base of "hashtags", sorted by different topics in columns. By the following button, opens a userform. With the help of the command box i choose the topic, i want to get random hashtags from. The first textbox might be percentage of hashtags from the second column (facts), but i don't really think its necessary. The second textbox is for the amount of random hashtags. The third textbox is for most necessary hashtags (you manually type them in, you get them in the result). And the fourth is actually the result.

It actually at least works, if no parameters will be changed (just by pressing the "Reset" button).

I would appreciate any kind of help! Please.

Download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NCcr8vmBkrvLLj63SQSQTBe591GjIh7i/view?usp=sharing