PDA

View Full Version : Compare the last two months and remove the color in the first Number

k0st4din
03-06-2019, 01:50 AM
Hello, everyone,
I asked another internet site for a macro that I can not handle and I can not even find something like this on the web.
At the other site, nobody asks me if there are any ambiguities, so I decided to ask for assistance because I searched the internet, but I'm in a big dilemma and problem because I can not handle it myself.
My eyes go to hell to check out thousands of lines that consist of the following:
I tried to explain it a little more understandably
This last step, I can not do it, as before each row is ordered by date in column D, then by number in column G and then by code in column J
The structure is as follows:
there are three important columns:
Column "D" - months,
column "G" - the number
column "J" - codes
Looking macro that if a code column "J", under the same number of column "G", it has more than two months ago to stay colored numbers (in G), but if, for example, in January 2019 ( "D") have number in the column "G" - 12345 and in February 2019 we have the same number in the column "G" - 12345, the number in January column "G" - to be made - No fill.
If, however, this column code "J", is repeated for more than two months (February, January, December, November, etc. column "D") and the number in column "G" is the same, not to change the pink color.
And so the check is going on, with information being superimposed next month.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

k0st4din
03-09-2019, 10:14 AM
Hello, does nobody have any idea how to make this macro?
I'm just desperate.