PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Conditional Formatting

boccuz
03-18-2019, 04:42 PM
Hello,

I am trying to create a conditional format based on a formula and get an error that says i cannot use relative conditioning in the formula. In the test file attached, I have 2 sheets "Charts" and Installation resources. I am looking to create a conditional format in sheet "charts" for all cells in range B13:AK29 and B44:AK60. For example in sheet "Charts", cell B13, I would like to create a conditional format where the cell is highlighted yellow if the value is between 0.9*'Installation Resources'!F3 and 'Installation Resources'!F3. If the value is >'Installation Resources'!F3, I would like to have the cell highlighted red. Row 13 and 44 must be calculated from the value in 'Installation Resources'!F3, Row 14 and 45 must be calculated from the value in 'Installation Resources'!F4, Row 15 and 46 must be calculated from the value in 'Installation Resources'!F5, and so forth. In other words the district numbers must match.

大灰狼1976
03-18-2019, 06:31 PM
Hi boccuz!
Please refer to the attachment.

boccuz
03-19-2019, 06:51 AM
Hi boccuz!
Please refer to the attachment.

Thank you, works perfectly. I took the wrong approach and see there was a much simpler way.