PDA

View Full Version : Norton AV 3 license editions

Howard Kaikow
12-19-2005, 03:49 PM
With the 3 license pack, I can install on 3 PCs. Say, I do the following:

1. 26 Aug 2005, install on PC A,
2. 1 March 2006, install on PC B.
3. 1 October 2006, install on PC C.

I have been led to believe that each install carries a separate 12 month subscription starting from the date of installation on the particular system.

Anybody confirm this?
For NAV 2005?
For NAV 2006?

Howard Kaikow
12-21-2005, 07:43 AM
Please delete this thread.

Howard Kaikow
12-21-2005, 10:51 AM
Please DELETE this thread.

Zack Barresse
12-21-2005, 02:22 PM
Howard,

As you should well be aware of by now, we do not delete threads. If you have a valid reason, please let us know and we shall evaluate it (case-by-case).

If you have a solution or information, I recommend you post it to the thread and mark it Solved so others may benefit from it as well.

Howard Kaikow
12-21-2005, 03:20 PM
Howard,

As you should well be aware of by now, we do not delete threads. If you have a valid reason, please let us know and we shall evaluate it (case-by-case).

If you have a solution or information, I recommend you post it to the thread and mark it Solved so others may benefit from it as well.

I asked a question to which nobody responded and I have not received, nor do I need an answer, so the thread is pointless.

Zack Barresse
12-21-2005, 11:40 PM
Your attitude is pointless. Do you not understand? I already answered your question. If you cannot figure it out then I cannot help you. If there is something which I may be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Do not delete anymore threads or posts. Thanks for your cooperation Howard. :yes

Howard Kaikow
12-22-2005, 09:05 AM
Your attitude is pointless. Do you not understand? I already answered your question. If you cannot figure it out then I cannot help you. If there is something which I may be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Do not delete anymore threads or posts. Thanks for your cooperation Howard. :yes

i see no response to my question when i examine the thread.

Zack Barresse
12-27-2005, 11:11 AM
I see, you are talking about your original question. No, that was not answered here. I apologize for any confusion on that matter.

If you did find a solution for it, posting it to the board would be of great benefit to others here and would be much appreciated.

Howard Kaikow
12-27-2005, 11:34 AM
I see, you are talking about your original question. No, that was not answered here. I apologize for any confusion on that matter.

If you did find a solution for it, posting it to the board would be of great benefit to others here and would be much appreciated.

As Governor of the State of Confusion, I can point out that we are still trying get admitted as a State of the United States of America.

However, the Constitution of our State permits me to grant clemency and residency to those who are confused.

Anyone wishing more info on the State of Confusion can contact

Tourism Bored
State of Confusion
1 Circular Way
Indirect City, Confusion 12345-12345
USA (at least on its outskirts)

Zack Barresse
12-27-2005, 11:39 AM
LOL! Very witty Howard. :yes

I have been led to believe that each install carries a separate 12 month subscription starting from the date of installation on the particular system.

Anybody confirm this?
Can you confirm this now? Or is this not the case?

Howard Kaikow
12-27-2005, 03:49 PM
LOL! Very witty Howard. :yes

In order to be Governor, I needed only to be a half-wit.

Can you confirm this now? Or is this not the case?

Nope to the 1st question,

Zack Barresse
12-28-2005, 03:07 PM
As you're not explaining much, you are a little difficult to understand. Can you fully explain your situation here? You are done with this, it is solved (?), yet you have no more information on the issue?? Future readers may be confused.

Howard Kaikow
12-28-2005, 04:02 PM
As you're not explaining much, you are a little difficult to understand. Can you fully explain your situation here? You are done with this, it is solved (?), yet you have no more information on the issue?? Future readers may be confused.

that's why i asked for the thread to be deleted.

Zack Barresse
12-29-2005, 08:18 PM
Wow. You're a whole lotta no help at all. Smooth.