PDA

View Full Version : Need help combining multiple sheets into a single summary page

BuilderGuy
04-05-2019, 12:58 PM
I am trying to track data of construction work and weekly work plans on a jobsite. I would ideally like to enter data specific to the subcontractor company sheet (i.e. electric, concrete, masonry, plumbing) and be able to combine all of the sheets with entered data into a single summary page. I have attached a file that is my work in progress with 3 different sample subcontractors and the summary sheet with which I am trying to populate with the click of a button. I have include an ideal outcome summary to better explain what I would like the function or code to be able to help me with. Please help! Much thanks.

Rob342
04-07-2019, 09:05 AM
Hi BuilderGuy
You need to remove all the merged cells from the summary sheet so we know where to paste the data at the moment there are too many merged cells & blanks so cannot find the last row
much better to have a simple database and take the data from there to fill in the summary sheet.
As for the coloured cells this becomes unreadable after a time , much better to have a contractor name
Food for thought ?
Rob