PDA

View Full Version : Get data from two worksheets using form

beginer
04-27-2019, 05:24 AM
Hello everyone. I'm trying to do the following:
In the workbook I have 3 data worksheets (Data1 and Data2) and one worksheet (Report). Through the form, I managed to make certain data from the worksheet (Data1) into the worksheet (Report). In the worksheet (Data1) there are 21 data columns. The columns from which I do not need the data are colored red, and they will be used later. They are filled with data. Only from columns that are colored in green I use data. Columns can’t be deleted because they will be used later. At the moment in the worksheet (Data1) I have just over 100 records, but on the right project it will be between 5000 and 6000. When I type in the code, I click the search button, it finds data and with the button add fill the cells with data to the worksheet (Report).

Now, I'm trying to create a single table and one type of report with data from both worksheets (Data1 and Data2), and which depend on multiple conditions and get that result in a worksheet (Report2).
In the worksheet (Report2) are the data I want to get.

I try to make in the same way (like previous form), when I select the code (from the Data1 worksheet from column A) to take data from the column M as a condition for satisfying the criteria, then L and then K (eg Code = 1000, Grade1 = C , Grade2 = C4 and Grade3 = 11). In the worksheet (Data2) that will also contain 5000 to 6000 records, first finds records that meet the condition in the Data1 column M (Grade1) worksheet, then from the same sheet from Column L (Grade2) and at the end of the record that meets the requirements of the same worksheet from column K (Grade3). I try to add this in the same way as the data in the worksheet (Report). This would in fact be the data that would be obtained if the desired result sheet through the filter yields results. I am trying to solve this through the code.

Any idea?