PDA

View Full Version : Mails from excel

Veeru
05-16-2019, 10:01 PM
Hi,

i am creating one code where mails will be send automatically from excel .

Like To field of mail will get from cell B2,CC field from C2 and so on...

I have managed to done it but only issue is i want snapshot of table after body1 and thereafer we have body 2.

we can identify table asper BPOID intable tab.

Please provide assist on the same.

Thank you in advance

Aussiebear
05-17-2019, 12:33 AM
Shame about cross posting dont you think?

Veeru
05-17-2019, 02:45 AM
Please check befor commeting...First code i have used in is different...i have already posted on another site then i came up with another code so though before posting this new one...let wait for the solution of older one...
Secnond i have not received any solution on earlier one hence no point of pasting link of this..as and when i have solution i will paste link here or there

macropod
05-17-2019, 05:38 AM
Veeru: It doesn't matter one iota whether you received a reply elsewhere or you've modified something slightly. A cross-post is still a cross-post and you are expected to comply with the rules about that on every forum where you have cross-posted.

No one should provide any assistance until all cross-post links have been supplied here.

Aussiebear
05-18-2019, 05:23 AM
Shame about cross posting dont you think?

Really?? You have crossposted on the same subject matter and you claim that I have been unfair. Consider yourself benched from the remainder of the game. I would not have mined if you were honest. 2 weeks until you are named to play again