PDA

View Full Version : Map cells based on text

krishak77
06-18-2019, 11:40 AM
Hello Everyone,

i need yours help for the below situation

In the sheet1 i have multiple serial numbers, and for each serial number i have to check status and mention comment in Sheet2

in Sheet1 first serial number is on cell"L2" and for that status is on cell "A28" as Credit Accepted, so i have to mention comment as "Accepted" in Sheet2
second serial number is on cell"L52" and for that status is on cell "A78" as Credit Accepted, so i have to mention comment as "Accepted" in Sheet2
third serial number is on cell"L102" and for that status is on cell "A128" as system reject and in the comment cell"E127" we have "Cancelled as Serial number product mismatch", so i have to mention comment as "Cancelled as Serial number product mismatch" in Sheet2
forth serial number is on cell"L149" and for that status is on cell "A175" as Credit Accepted, so i have to mention comment as "Accepted" in Sheet2

Sheet1 data i will extract from webpage, so all the time it will be not in the same range.

attached excel file for your reference.

Appreciate for any solution for the above situation.

Thanks in Advance,
Anantha

krishak77
06-20-2019, 10:26 AM
Hello Guys,

Can anyone please provide solution for the above situation.

Thanks in Advance,

krishak77
06-25-2019, 01:11 PM
Hello All,

There is no Solution for the above situation?

Thanks in Advance,
Anantha Krishna

mattreingold
06-26-2019, 06:12 AM
Upon looking over the workbook provided, I think having a more readable, concise and regulated format would aid a lot in procuring a solution, is this at all possible?