PDA

View Full Version : Copy data from one sheet to another sheet where the values are matching

elsuji
12-05-2019, 10:43 AM
Dear Team,

I am having two sheets (Sample 1 and sample 2).

I need to copy data from sheet 2 to sheet 1.

I am having two columns named on Model (Column B) and M/c Sl.No (Column C) on sheet 1. In sheet 2 also the same columns available. I need copy the datas of Column I to R and update to sheet 1 where the column B & C are matching on Sheet2.

For example in sheet 1 Model: CP18 and M/c Sl.No : BP317. In sheet 2 the same to be check and copy the datas.

The sample files are attached here for your reference.

Can any one help me how to copy my datas easily

elsuji
12-05-2019, 11:06 AM
Dear Team,

I am having two columns named on Model (Column B) and M/c Sl.No (Column C) on sheet 1. In sheet 2 also the same columns available. I need copy the datas of Column I to R and update to sheet 1 where the column B & C are matching on Sheet2.

For example in sheet 1 Model: CP18 and M/c Sl.No : BP317. In sheet 2 the same to be check and copy the datas.

elsuji
12-05-2019, 11:17 PM
Can any one please reply me for my query

Dear Team,