PDA

View Full Version : Word file - filled using excel and send by email as attachment

umberto79
12-06-2019, 05:34 AM
Hello Dear Users I'm new here.I have some project to complete and struggling with one module. Basically, a)I have a company form in WORD format b)I need to fill this form,using Excel c)Then using 1 button in excel send this word file as an email attachment. -I do not want to make any external links to the location of the form so the best would be if the form will be uploaded to the excel to the separate sheet and stays there. Maybe somebody have a ready VBA code for this? Many thanks in advance. Umberto

ananyagupta
02-12-2020, 10:21 PM
Hi, useful information about excel i find here. which i don't know before I used this format given below:
Click File > Share > Email, and then choose one of the following options: Send as Attachment Opens an email message with a copy of the file in its original file format attached. Send as PDF Opens an email message with a copy of the file in . pdf format attached.For more to know about Excel course then visit CETPA.