PDA

View Full Version : can i color specific line in email send by excel

magicgood
12-25-2019, 01:06 AM
now i have excel file with vba code that generate email in this generated email there is any way can i change last line color and font style in email body or must to write the code with html
thank you in advance
cross-posted
1 - https://chandoo.org/forum/threads/can-i-color-specific-line-in-email-send-by-excel.43311/
2- https://www.mrexcel.com/board/threads/can-i-color-specific-line-in-email-send-by-excel.1118807/

magicgood
12-25-2019, 04:07 AM
why no one try to help me please

Aussiebear
12-25-2019, 04:31 AM
lets see.... maybe because this is a voluntary organisation, or perhaps because its christmas and people are focusing on family issues.... Don't come here demanding a response.

magicgood
12-25-2019, 05:06 AM
lets see.... really i can't see any codes in what you write here so if you can't help keep anything else to yourself i'm not interesting about your opinion :hi::hi::hi:
lets see.... maybe because this is a voluntary organisation, or perhaps because its christmas and people are focusing on family issues.... Don't come here demanding a response.

paulked
12-25-2019, 06:10 AM
I think you've shot yourself in the foot there... good luck with your code.

magicgood
12-25-2019, 06:44 AM
Bro don't worry about me I'm man
of principles and everything else under this foot
I think you've shot yourself in the foot there... good luck with your code.

Aussiebear
12-30-2019, 04:19 AM
Well where do i start...... On review, I can see that i was too lenient, (simply because it was christmas), so heres' my decision...."Magicgood has left the building".

Then there's the statement " I'm a Man of principles".... oooh I love this. Lets see how your principles stack up. "I demand that you respond to my request".... Hmmm brings to mind an oyster growing on a rock just above the low tide mark..... kiss your backside goodnight irene, you are going to get sunburnt.
Then maybe the statement " I cant see any codes in what you write here so idf you cant help keep anything else to yourself I'm not interested about your opinion" .... You can bring a horse to water but if it doesn't want to drink.... it simply goes thirsty. What a dumb horse.

I'm just an ordinary Aussie, without any pretences. You on the other hand "Magicgood" are nothing more than an arrogant opinionated sunburnt oyster..... looking elsewhere for assistance. Good luck in the future. Merry Christmas and a happy New year.