PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Named Ranges Error - Please help!

branston
04-09-2020, 05:57 AM
Hi

I have created some named ranges that contain pictures that I am then trying to copy over into a particular Venn format on another sheet.

The pictures can vary in number for each of the 4 groups and are named before copying across onto sheet(2) (Massive thanks to Dave for the help).

However when I copy the code over onto my master sheet, I get the error " 'Group2Pic1' does not exist ...". These NamedRanges are meant to be auto-generated. Also none of the other group pictures are loaded (and no named range are auto-generated at all for the other groups.)

I have attached a working example so you can see what I mean. I don't understand why when copying the exact same code over onto my master sheet I should be getting the above error. I have checked and made sure there are no any over-lapping named ranges generated that were pre-created before the code is run.

Can anyone help please? I get the feeling it's something simple but cannot figure it out.

Many thanks in advance.

Dave
04-09-2020, 07:07 PM
I would trial using edit, Replace, and Replace "Range" with ".Range" and Replace All for the whole project. You have used With sheet statements and then not qualified your sheets ranges which I suspect isn't portable. HTH. Dave