PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED:] First Login Last Logout - Formula

Yadavagiri
04-21-2020, 04:06 AM
Dear All,

Hope you all doing good!

Would require your help on below:

I have attached the data for the same and its 24/7 working environment. I have challenges as below:

• Data has been captured multiple time for the day, however its not duplicate as they work on multiple MediaType (Email, Voice & Chat).

• Since its 24/7 work environment, employee work in night shifts where Start Timestamp captures previous day date & Time and End Timestamp captures next day Date & Time.

• At times, employee would have worked night shifts previous day where his End Timestamp would have been captured current day Date & Time morning for previous day and current day, Start Timestamp captures date & Time on the same day.

Could you please help in capturing First Login Date & Time along with Last Login Date & Time and Login Hrs Delivered by the agent for the day by overcoming and building the formulas based on the above challenges please.

It would be grateful, if anyone could look into this and assist.

Let me know for any clarifications.

Regards,
Yadavagiri2640226402

Yadavagiri
04-21-2020, 07:49 AM
Hi Team,

I have attached the sample file what is that i am expecting from the data and have explained the scenario in the column A in the attached file.

Please help and let me know for any clarifications.

Regards,
Yadavagiri

Yadavagiri
04-21-2020, 09:43 PM
Hi All,

If you are not able to get what i want, please let me know so that re update my request.

Regards,
Yadavagiri