PDA

View Full Version : Macro to autofilter data from several sheets in workbook and copy to new worksheet

Al-chemist
04-23-2020, 08:08 AM
Hello,

I'm currently learning visual basic and visual basic for applications. I'm in need of some immediate help though to get some worksheets going.

Basically I am trying to use a macro to auto filter based on criteria in one column. When that criteria is met I want to copy the corresponding data in another column. The criteria I want to sort is in Column "I" and the corresponding data is in "L". I would like to be able to auto filter "I" and copy that value with the value from "K".

I have been able to use auto filter in a macro to filter and copy data from one sheet successfully. I know I will need to use some type of count and loop to run through all of the worksheets. I'm just not sure how to execute though, unfortunately my expertise level isn't there yet.

I have watched several videos and read some online help. Unfortunately everything I have found deals with pulling data from one sheet.

Thank you in advance for any help. It's much appreciated.

Al

Logit
04-23-2020, 10:09 AM
You will need to post your code and possibly your workbook in order to receive assistance.