PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED:] VBA progress bar help

xdtx
06-04-2020, 02:41 PM
Hi guys,
i am stuck trying to figure out how i can make my progress bar progress depending on the number of entry.
There are 14 inputs that when all of them are filled the progress bar should show 100%.
The way i have set the progress bar up is with a frame and a image that is getting dragged with the .width
Also it needs to be able to subtract, lets say i have 14 fields filled the progress bar is at 100% but if i make one field blank it should go down to 90% or its equivalent number.

snb
06-05-2020, 12:35 AM
And the user should switch every time from looking at the active cell to the statusbar ?
You want to drive them crazy ?
Please, do not upload pictures in this forum but Excel files instead.

xdtx
06-05-2020, 12:52 AM
This is not something that the operator is going to fill inn quickly. It is used registre and calculate the brakingpoint of lumber in a factory.
It is ment to give a Quick visual feedback so they can see from a distance how they are doing.
They might input a value, then go operate a machine to get one of the other values.
Sorry about the picture?
I mean there is no code for this as my question is more of a "where do i start coding this/ how should i think" , not "how do i code this" question.

royUK
06-05-2020, 01:42 AM
There's a selection to check on Andy Pope's site

https://www.andypope.info/vba/pmeter.htm

xdtx
06-05-2020, 02:19 AM
Thank you!
That was very helpful, i should be able to convert some of that code into my workbook :)

again, thanks!

royUK
06-05-2020, 04:46 AM
Pleased to help