PDA

View Full Version : Updating of worksheet against data from another worksheet

tandavina
01-22-2006, 05:16 AM
hi all, good day.

i've a 2 worksheets, 05_S2 and StudGrp_BU. the first worksheet is the schedule of complementary studies (CS) modules and the second is the block time sheet for student groups.

what i need here is to be able to click on the button in the block time sheet and update the block time against the CS schedule.

in the sample, i've Mon, 0800-0950 for PROGRAM1 EI students on the schedule, hence in the block time sheet, under "Day 1 (Mon) Practical/Tutorial", "0800-0850" and "0900-0950", and the student group "ITDF04PROGRAM1EI101" and "ITDF04PROGRAM1EI102", the time slots will be set to "1" where you can see the blocked time slots are in red.

because in my actual worksheets, i've much more datas where i actually have 7 PROGRAM1 EI groups and hence have 7 CS classes. i know i need arrays and loops to keep checking for the values to update. but my coding doesn't seem to work. i hope my explanations are clear enough to understand. i hope you all can help me with it. Thank you very much.

attached is a sample of my workbook. and i'll upload a sample of my desired result for clearer view.

tandavina
01-22-2006, 05:17 AM
here is the sample of my desired result.