PDA

View Full Version : Scroll Bar (Form Control) Offset Table - Sync Scroll Bar Pos. Across Multiple Sheets

jimmycooker
10-03-2020, 08:59 AM
Hi,

I want to sync identical offset tables with control box scroll bar across 10 identical sheets.

Is there a way to link the scroll bar position across mutilple sheets?

Thanks,
James.

p45cal
10-04-2020, 05:17 AM
Attached is proof of cocnept only.
It could be tweaked to accommodate 'identical offset tables' - whatever that means.
On Sheet5 there's a scroll bar (around column H).
Open multiple windows of the same workbook and choose different sheets, now adjust the scroll bar.
I'm not really sure that's what you're asking, but similar code could be written to scroll inactive sheets in a single window to the same row.
Why do you want to add a scroll bar instead of using the sheets' normal scroll bars?

p45cal
10-04-2020, 05:43 AM
Not sure what you meant in the title of your message by a Form Control versus in the body of your message a control box scroll bar.
My last post contained an ActiveX scroll bar on the sheet, this one's attachment contains a Forms Control scroll bar.

jimmycooker
10-04-2020, 01:23 PM
27266Hey, thanks for getting back to me, i should have attached an example of what i'm doing to be clear....

In the attached file, there are 3 sheets, i want each sheet to be a 'tab' in a table with a common / unique identifying key......

So, if i scroll to line 300 on teh first tab, i'll be on row 300 when i switch tabs......

p45cal
10-05-2020, 04:07 AM
See attached. A six-line macro in the Thisworkbook code-module.

jimmycooker
10-05-2020, 01:05 PM
Fantastic, thanks very much for your help :bow: