PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! CHALLENGING: FINDING BEST PATH TO TAKE

ytjjjtyj
11-08-2020, 03:16 PM
Hello,

I am trying to find the best path to take to go through all my "places".

It starts by first determining my sum of all parameters. This is done by adding the "weight" of the year and "capacity". The "capacity" value is continuously changing.

After I find the sum, the maximum number out of all of those is my "Most Important Place". That will be the place that we start with. Then, we find the next place to go to based on the distance from the previous place and also taking into account the "sum of all parameters" until we go through all the places. Determining the distance between the previous place and the place we need to find and taking into account their "Sum of all parameters", we end up with the "Best Possible Path to take to go through all places"

I have attached an example of what I want to do but I want to automate it somehow to determine the list of "Best Possible Path to take to go through all places" at the end. How can I do this? Also, I have included a map of places 1,2,3,4, and 5 but in reality they are locations in the real world that have coordinates to them. so if there is a way to add coordinates to determine the list of "Best Possible Path to take to go through all places" that would make my life so much easier!

ytjjjtyj
11-09-2020, 11:07 AM
does anyone know where to start? I am so lost :(