PDA

View Full Version : Data to blank cell

oam
12-25-2020, 12:50 PM
From time to time we need to add time to each employee's timesheet either the office closes early, inclement weather, or other reasons that the employee is unavailable to add time to time sheet. I am looking for a code that will open up each employee's timesheet residing on the network server and the code will test each cell within a range (J9:AR15) of each employee's timesheet to see if it is empty/blank and if it's blank, the code will copy the value(s) from the Time Sheet Change sheet to each cell in the timesheet that is not blank.

How I envision the code to work: In the attached file, I would add time to a particular cell in the Time Sheet Change sheet (example: F10) and run the code. The code would check the corresponding cell (example:J10) in the Time Sheet worksheet and if the cell is blank it would add the time from Time Sheet Change sheet F10 to Time Sheet J10 cell only, all other cells would remain unchanged. It would save the timesheet and open the next timesheet within the same folder and repeat the process.

Can this be done? Thank you for any and all help.