PDA

View Full Version : CLEARING A LISTBOX AND PRINTING LISTBOX CONTENTS

DEBLACKJACKA
01-29-2021, 07:45 AM
Hello

Regards to all.

Still a fresher but seeking some enlightened help and direction on how to clear a Bound List box in an excel user form and getting list box items printed. Am crafting a Stock and Sales Management System in Excel using VBA code. Currently about 60 percent of the work is done but still a lot more to get done. I have attached my workbook named STOCK SYSTEM 3.xlms. Focus on Userform7. This is a Sales Search Form through which the user can search for individual item receipts, view individual cashier sales based on a start and end date, individual item sales and specific transaction sales whether Retail or Wholesale. The form partially works but my challenge is clearing or refreshing the battery of textboxes and the List box (LISTBOX1) after a search is conducted that is on Command button 6 (CLEAR DATA RESULTS). The other mystery that baffles me is how does one print (Command button 7) the listed contents of a List box? Can anyone please guide inputting a smoothing working coding that will fulfill this task

Will appreciate any available and willing assistance provided.

Cheers
DEBLACKJACKAL

snb
01-29-2021, 08:09 AM
Please avoid the use of capitals.
If needed we can use spectacles.