PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED:] Type Mismatch Error when Setting WorkSheets

BoaredGamer
01-02-2022, 11:13 PM
I found the typo how do i delete this thread?

Aussiebear
01-03-2022, 05:25 AM
Since we don't yet know your "Typo"... its very difficult to assist you. Then again if you felt the need to post a thread to this forum, and you suddenly felt the need to delete the thread, you simply could have asked a moderator or Admin to delete the thread, but no.... you screwed up. I for one think maybe I'll leave this thread up for all to see.

Paul_Hossler
01-03-2022, 06:42 AM
I found the typo how do i delete this thread?

Or you can just edit the original post by adding something like

Edit: Never mind -- I found my mistake. I needed to ....... " and marking it [SOLVED] by using Thread Tools on the right hand side above the first post

That way your solution might help someone else who searches the forums for a similar problem

BoaredGamer
01-03-2022, 05:52 PM
I see thanks, sorry new to the forum, joined yesterday, not sure what the proper etiquette is here, just thought that probably deleting the post was the best way to go considering the typo was literally me mistaking "worksheets" for "worksheet" when declaring variables, that's why i tried to delete the post, i though i could considering the edit button shows "edit/delete" when hovering over it, didn't know you needed to contact and admin to delete the post

Paul_Hossler
01-03-2022, 07:08 PM
No problem

There's a link to our FAQs in my signature, as well as some other things that frequently come up

Hang out here, ask questions, answer some posts, and you'll be right at home in no time