PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper: AdvancedFilter - limited columns

habiler
04-20-2023, 01:30 AM
Good morning,

In the code below, all the columns of the Sheet ("Functions") (5 in total) are included in the filtering.

Now I would only like to select the 2nd, 3th, and 5th column. (Row 15 = titles)

Sheets("Fonctions").[c1].CurrentRegion.AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy, CriteriaRange:=[A1:A2], CopyToRange:=[B15:F15]

Thx

Habiler

georgiboy
04-20-2023, 02:24 AM
FYI: https://www.excelforum.com/excel-programming-vba-macros/1403989-limited-filtered-columns.html

Please provide links when cross posting.

Aussiebear
04-20-2023, 02:08 PM
Seems like Groundhog Day yet again. Cross posting without indicating the links is effectively saying to those people here, who offer assistance, that I don't value your efforts or advice. Habiler, in an effort to be consistent, I'm going to offer you the same conditions as the last person who cross posted without providing links. You have 12 hours to offer an apology. Since you can't post on Excelforum on this issue, there's no reason you will be so distracted that you can't apologise here.

habiler
04-20-2023, 02:33 PM
Bonjpur,

Could you tell me what’s going on?

What does you mean with "Cross posting without indicating the links is effectively saying to those people here, who offer assistance, that I don't value your efforts or advice"

Im sorry but my english is very bad and i don't good understand this message

Thaks

Habiler

Aussiebear
04-20-2023, 03:24 PM
I refer you to the following link, please read it in full .https://excelguru.ca/a-message-to-forum-cross-posters/

Aussiebear
04-21-2023, 04:41 AM
Sadly it's been more than 12 hours since this Issue has been raised with Habiler. To date there has been no response that would be considered either recognition of cross posting nor is there any hint of an apology for having done so. Hmmm.... "ah but my English is bad"... There is the capacity to copy and translate any language to your own, in an effort to understand the intent of the message given in the link as indicated in post #4. Apparently the message has either gone astray or is being ignored. Having followed the link it's hardly believable that its gone astray, it can only be assumed that habiler is trying to ignore the intent. Therefore it's the only option but to ignore Habiler. Farewell Habiler.