PDA

View Full Version : VBA para manipular navegador [PT-BR]

Lucas_Montag
06-12-2023, 04:58 PM
Olá, já estou a algum tempo tentando achar algum comando para manipular navegadores pelo VBA, eu utilizava o Internet Explorer pois nele conseguia facilmente manipula-lo pelo VBA, no meu caso eu não posso utilizar o a biblioteca SELENIUM pois o navegador reconhece uma automatização, e o site que quero manipular tem um captcha para ser resolvido, com o Internet Explorer eu conseguia parar o comando no captcha e resolve-lo manualmente e continuar com os meus comandos automatizados, porem quando chego no captcha estou recebendo esta mensagem : " Your browser plugins or privacy policies are blocking the hCaptcha service. Please disable them for hCaptcha.com "

Alguém poderia me ajudar com isso???

English:

Hello, I have been trying to find a command to manipulate browsers using VBA for some time now. I used Internet Explorer because I could easily manipulate it through VBA. In my case, I cannot use the Selenium library because the browser detects automation, and the website I want to manipulate has a captcha to be solved. With Internet Explorer, I could pause the command at the captcha, solve it manually, and then continue with my automated commands. However, when I reach the captcha now, I am receiving this message: "Your browser plugins or privacy policies are blocking the hCaptcha service. Please disable them for hCaptcha.com."
Could someone help me with this?

Aussiebear
06-13-2023, 04:00 PM
What stops you from going back to Internet Explorer?

georgiboy
06-15-2023, 06:15 AM
There is the ability to use a default profile with selenium, it loads up your actual Chrome for example complete with saved passwords etc..

I can't guarantee that it will solve the issue but should be looked at as the automation might be detecting the instance of the browser.

Google: Selenium with default profile VBA