PDA

View Full Version : For Bob (XLD) I think

Ismael
03-08-2006, 04:30 AM
Hi to all in the forum,

I think that this doubt is for Bob (XLD), but maybe anyone of you guys can help me to.

So let see, in attach you guys will find one application that Bob made for me. This application, allow the allocation of flights in check-in desks.

When Bob made this, he defines one pre-allocation, but this pre-allocation is individual, for example on attach file, you guys will see that the first flight (TP 2686) on cell B4:C4 as a pre-allocation defined (check-in 14 on cell g4).

The problem is that if you guys define the same check-in desk for the second flight (LH 4545) the application will put the second flight upon the first one, this happens because the pre-allocation is defined individual I think (maybe I'm wrong).

So what I ask you Bob is:

Can you change the pre-allocation in order to do something like this?

As you now the check-in desk are separated by groups (A, B, C, D, E and F), so if you put instead of 14 (number of check) the letter of the group, then the pre-allocation will see if exist on the group pre-defined the numbers of check-in available, if not, simple abandon the pre-allocation, and allocated whit the same rules of the other flights that don't have pre-allocation defined.

Do you understand my idea? Is this possible?

Best regards,

Ismael