PDA

View Full Version : Macro for copying and pasting data to new worksheets.

mprija
04-02-2006, 02:36 PM
I need a marco which would be capable to extract data from table and put it on to new sheets. In A collum are arrival airports, in collum B are seasons (in this example only 2 seasons), in other collums are deprture airports which are all in first row, bellow are prices for different combinations of airports. Macro should copy and past LHR / ZHR airports onto one new worksheet, and SVO / IEV airports onto another. In attached example I have coloured airports with green and red so it easyier to see what it needs to be done. Problem is also that airports can be in cells not only one by one but also in strings separated with / sign (ZHR / IEV), so one airport from string should be copied to one worksheet and other to second worksheet., with all prices. I would appreciate any help.

OBP
04-03-2006, 05:36 AM
How many different variations of LHR/ZHR, SVO/IEV etc are there?

mprija
04-03-2006, 01:55 PM
In this pricelist I have prices for 2 airlines, Lufthansa and United airlines, so I need to make 2 new work sheets , but there are many airports, some arrival airports should be on Lufthansa and United sheet at once, others on the other side should be only on one of thes 2 worksheets. I have attached original file so It is possible to see which airports and prices should be on which of the worksheets.In my original post I attached just small example file, cos I need some kind of VBA macro code, which I would be able to extend so it will work also for bigger pricelists. Thanks in advance for any help.