PDA

View Full Version : Images in Word VBA

truckman
08-23-2004, 06:09 AM
Hi All
well i am working on a small project in which i have to make PHP pages through info from Word document.I am using VBA Macros for that and have done it sucessfully, except for a small problem.On each word document page there could be a image which will be inserted through Toolbar->graphic->from file
I want this / these images to upload on server as well with the text of the page.How i can do that???

can any one please help me...

Regards

Anne Troy
08-23-2004, 08:41 AM
If you save the Word file as HTML, a separate folder is created and the graphic saved in it. Is this a method you could use?

fumei
08-25-2004, 12:31 PM
truckman, is that a solution for you?

Are you asking for a solution to save the text of a page, with the image from that page to a server location? But not as HTML?

truckman
08-26-2004, 08:05 AM
Hi
yes i need to make an exact copy with all the formating and iomages and tables in word to a php page.....and i guess saving as html and then getting the images from the folder is the only possible solution.....
i have done the text and tables part, now i am working on images part and ... the first problem that i am facing is... i cant delete the tem folder that i create to save the html.... i have posted another question with FileSystemObject.DeleteFolder (http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=807) subject.There i posted the code as well....
i wonder what else will come up next.....

P.S. I am a newbie in VBA

JOrzech
08-26-2004, 03:41 PM
If you need an exact copy, why not print to PDF - you can set that printer in your VBA code and also set the directory.

ActivePrinter = "Adobe PDF"
ActiveDocument.PrintOut

Feasible?