PDA

View Full Version : Table Relationship

wasim_sono
05-02-2006, 04:54 AM
Dear All

I'm facing problem regarding making relationship of table BillingHR to table Designation. the screen shot is attached.can any one tell me what's the mistake I'm doing.

Regards.

Wasim

OBP
05-02-2006, 08:10 AM
You are trying to enforce referential integrity without the Desig ID being a Key field. In fact from the screen shot it also looks as if you are trying to join the tables from the BillingHR to the Designation instead of the other way around.
Make the DESIG ID the Key field for that table and join form Designation to BillingHR

wasim_sono
05-03-2006, 12:30 AM
Thanks OBP

Now I can establish the relation between tables.

Dear I also post you a file named by 'Pharmacy'. Have u find that? If yes then can u please tell me the query about Record number depending upon Batch no.

Thanks.

Wasim

OBP
05-03-2006, 04:41 AM
Sorry I haven't received a file called "Pharmacy".

wasim_sono
05-04-2006, 02:27 AM
OH Sorry.

Now I'm again attaching a file named 'Pharmaci'. In this file I require to generate a serial number which will store in Slip ID. Actually the user need to count the records entered in a particular batch. so I tried to use this in manner that as the value of batch no changed the slip ID initialize from 1. But I'm facing problem.

First u review the file and then any query for that I'm available. The file is already attached in thread "showing running total".

Thanks in advance.

OBP
05-04-2006, 06:48 AM
Sorry Wasim it is still not attached.

wasim_sono
05-04-2006, 11:04 PM
As I upload the file thread gives a message that file already attached. However I'm sending u this file at ur email address which u gave me in private message. Please check ur email of tony.

Thanks.

Wasim

wasim_sono
05-05-2006, 02:59 AM
Ok. Now I uploded the file named as 'waseem'.

If you received then pl. intimate me.

Thanks.

Wasim