PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Userform scrollbar in frame

mvidas
08-25-2004, 12:43 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have a userform which dynamically adds textboxes into a frame within the form. However, when I add more text boxes than will fit into the frame, vba still lets me do it, I just can't see them. I've changed the KeepScrollBarsVisible property to 3 (both), and changed the ScrollBars property to 1 (horizontal), and the scrollbar never works. What am I doing wrong? If need be I can attach an example workbook for this, but it seems pretty self-explanatory to me, and probably just a simple thing I forgot to do.

Thanks!!!
Matt

mvidas
08-25-2004, 12:48 PM
OK, it was the scrollwidth property, I thought it was the increment in points that the frame would scroll when moved, but now I see that it's the width the scroll goes (my width was set at 400 something, and when I changed it manually to 1000 it worked. I'll just set this at runtime, should work fine!
I couldn't figure out how to delete the message by editing it, so I just posted this instead
Matt

Zack Barresse
08-25-2004, 01:30 PM
... I couldn't figure out how to delete the message by editing it, so I just posted this instead
Matt

Nah, you shouldn't delete it anyway. This post will be good for when someone else has the same type of problem, they can read it and see your solution. :) I'll mark this thread as solved then.