PDA

View Full Version : Solved: Remove macros from a file

swsouth
05-18-2006, 11:26 PM
OK, here we go again. First, thanks again for the extremely quick and "right on the money" help with my last problem. I'm nearing the end of my project and only have a few more hurdles to jump. Here's one of the issues: I have a PowerPoint slideshow that I've created with customer info inserted. It's a saved copy from the original Powerpoint file, so the macros and all the overhead go with it. To make things as simple and streamlined as possible for the end-user, I would like to be able to remove the macros from the slideshow file. Due to the high volume of these custom files we are going to be doing, it would be most time-efficient if I could do this through programming. This file would be closed, so I would have full access to it and the code performing the removal function would exist in the original PowerPoint file, so there shouldn't be any conflicts. So my boiled-down question is, Is there a way to remove macros from a PowerPoint file through programming?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Killian
05-19-2006, 07:51 AM
Here's (http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=93) a KB entry that covers this...

swsouth
05-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Thanks so much once again for the quick help. You guys are AWESOME!

:beerchug:

SW