PDA

View Full Version : Sending mail in outlook using different Email ID

xls
07-19-2006, 11:49 PM
Hi from my work place i am not allowed to access yahoo & gmail. N i wants to send emails using ids of the yahoo or gmail thru outlook, wherin i wants that nobody shud come to know about my workplace email ids. Is it possible to do with or wothout using VBA macro codes:banghead: .

matthewspatrick
07-20-2006, 03:55 AM
You can always set a 'reply to' that is different from your work account, either in VBA or in the Outlook UI.

xls
07-21-2006, 03:04 AM
You can always set a 'reply to' that is different from your work account, either in VBA or in the Outlook UI.
You mean that it is possible to send email using outlook as a different email id which is generally set in outlook using vba. Can u tell me how?

matthewspatrick
07-21-2006, 08:22 AM
No, the reply to is the default address that populates when your recipient hits the reply button.

cmmsi
09-10-2006, 08:28 AM
Whenever you hit reply (or reply to all), then hit the options button on the button bar (not Tools->Options).

When you hit the options button, you will get a dialog box (outlook 2003+, and I believe outlook 2k), under the Delivery Options area, fill in the 'Have replies sent to' and make sure the box is checked.

You will just need to remember to do this each time.