PDA

View Full Version : Linking to worksheets and copying userforms

GrantLund
08-18-2006, 12:55 AM
Hi all :hi:

I've been doing some work in word and now am trying to convert to excel as I am hitting some limitations in terms of presentation. With respect to this I have two challenges:
(1) How to copy userforms from Word into Excel. I can copy textboxes and command buttons, ie. everything on a userform in word into another userform in excel but I want to copy the complete userform with its properties. Is this possible?:think:
(2) I want to have a command button on the main worksheet that if you click takes you to any other sheet (which one has specified). What is the code for this? :banghead: I know one can use hyperlinks in the cells to jump to worksheets but would like to use a command button instead (presentation is better).

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Grant

GrantLund
08-18-2006, 02:33 AM
Sorry All,

I have figured out the following just by playing around:
(1) Export userforms as *.frrm files and then they can be imported into Excel. It's maybe not the quickest way but at least I can get all 170 userforms in one by one without losing their properties.
(2) For jumping to correct sheet I have used the following code (having hidden the worksheets to begin with). On returning back to the "home page" the command will hide the sheet again.

Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
Sheets("Idea Packaging").Visible = True
Sheets("Idea Packaging").Select
End Sub

Once again apologies but this answers my question except maybe not in the most elegant way.

Grant

BlueCactus
08-18-2006, 07:27 PM
get all 170 userforms
Holy ****! I thought I was bad at generating reams of forms. :rotlaugh:

That's actually cool - didn't know you could get them between Word and Excel.