PDA

View Full Version : Solved: Testing UVBA tags

Ken Puls
09-16-2006, 09:58 AM
I'm just trying to remember if we got these working.

a

Ken Puls
09-16-2006, 09:58 AM
Looks like it. :)

lucas
09-18-2006, 07:36 PM
I see....hmm...wonder if Ken will read this?

mvidas
11-14-2006, 08:51 AM
Probably depends what the emails look like

Ken Puls
11-14-2006, 08:56 AM
LOL! Just read the email today. ;)

mvidas
11-14-2006, 09:09 AM
Whats great is that the tags arent even in the email, just the text is. Too bad though - we can't use these tags to make fun of people secretly
It does make me wonder though, is there a limit to the size of the text in here?

Can you put a link like http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum in here? will that make the uvba tag clickable?

mvidas
11-14-2006, 09:10 AM
It does make me wonder though, is there a limit to the size of the text in here?
It does make me wonder though, is there a limit to the size of the text in here?nope

Ken Puls
11-14-2006, 05:18 PM
I wonder if it filters out profanity?

Matt! Quit ****ing around with the god-damned tags, would you? No one needs your bull**** in the email inbox, okay?

:)

Ken Puls
11-14-2006, 05:19 PM
Okay, so it filters in the edit view, but what about the email body?

lucas
11-14-2006, 07:12 PM
Yep, it edits them in the emails too......I can think of some ways to have fun with this..

mvidas
11-15-2006, 06:58 AM
we are too easily amused!
I wonder about smilies :shifty:
That shifty eyed fella probably will never be seen
and fựck you too, Ken :*)

lucas
11-15-2006, 08:25 AM
we are too easily amused!
this is so true..

mvidas
11-15-2006, 09:35 AM
Yep, it edits them in the emails too......I can think of some ways to have fun with this..
looks like the quote system shows the text between the tags, thats too bad. Despite this there are still ways to have fun
something mean about ARs mom

Ken Puls
11-15-2006, 11:27 AM
LOL!

lucas
11-15-2006, 11:51 AM
something mean about ARs mom
Who is AR??....heh

lucas
11-15-2006, 06:27 PM
Bet this thread looks wierd if you just drop by without knowing what's going on.......I just scrolled through it and had to chuckle.

mvidas
11-16-2006, 07:33 AM
Ha! Yeah it does, talk about beating a dead horse!
I do have a question though, after reading this, I'm curious if there is a way to format my code when posting into the forum?
BTW-The whole mom thing is only funny if you saw the email first. As for the identity of AR, think of anyone you know with those initials (on the forums or offline) and thats who ;), its really no one in particular

Ken Puls
11-16-2006, 09:52 AM
Okay, guys, this has to stop now. People are starting to figure out that we're really just crazy...

mvidas
11-16-2006, 10:10 AM
Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved! :thumb

Ken Puls
11-16-2006, 10:17 AM
<sigh> No one likes a smart-ass, Matt! :nono

LOL!

mvidas
11-16-2006, 10:21 AM
Then how do you explain my immense popularity? :roll: :cuckoo:

:shifty:

Ken Puls
11-16-2006, 10:41 AM
Damn, good point...

Well, back to the drawing board on that little theory...

malik641
11-18-2006, 11:13 AM
Holy sh*t, I can't believe I missed out on all of this! You guys are hilarious :giggle

Zack Barresse
11-20-2006, 11:17 AM
You know what no one likes Ken? A party pooper. Yeah, that's right, I said it. And I'm not taking it back. :peace:

Ken Puls
11-20-2006, 08:53 PM
:razz2:

CBrine
11-21-2006, 09:48 AM
Bet this thread looks wierd if you just drop by without knowing what's going on.......I just scrolled through it and had to chuckle.

Yes:dunno

Zack Barresse
11-21-2006, 10:18 AM
Don't worry Cal, you haven't been infected by their twisted logic and "humour". You're safe. They're psychotic. It's like an epidemic.

Ken Puls
11-21-2006, 10:36 AM
Don't worry Cal, you haven't been infected by their twisted logic and "humour". You're safe. They're psychotic. It's like an epidemic.

Uh... Barresse...? You tried looking in the mirror lately? :devil2:

Zack Barresse
11-21-2006, 02:21 PM
Hey, one finger pointed at me, means three more at-cha. :devil2: