PDA

View Full Version : Move Size Pop Form

brorick
09-19-2006, 06:35 AM
Does anyone know how to replicate the MoveSize Macro option in Access using VBA. I have coding that I am using in the On Open Event and I need to also incorporate the Move Size settings. : pray2:

Imdabaum
09-19-2006, 10:14 AM
Why not just make the macro replicable from design mode? Or you can write code to create a macro on load, but if you are going to have code to replicate the macro to me it makes sense to just to do it from design mode.

Or maybe you could elaborate on what you're trying to do. I might just not understand.

brorick
09-19-2006, 10:31 AM
For time sake I decided to just use the MoveSize macro in the On Load Event. It worked.

It would still be nice to know the equivalent VBA for setting the size and position of a popup form. I would use the code in the On Open Event.

Imdabaum
09-19-2006, 11:44 AM
Ok, I think I understand what you are saying. I thought you were trying to create a macro as a replica piece in VBA. I'll see what I can come up with for the VBA code to position and size stuff, I'm not sure right now.

Imdabaum
09-26-2006, 01:03 PM
Are you looking for the Move event? It can be done on a form allowing you to move the form left, specify a top, width, and a height.