hello Gang,
I am new to the foruma and also new to the world of VBA.

We use a terminal emulator program at my workplace that has VB. I am trying to develope a Simple UserForm that has one ComboBox on it that will contain a list of names that I will be able to select from and populate the prompts of the program as i work. I am having trouble figuring out how to populate the ComboBox with the names. For simplicity sakes, lets assume that I want a static list of names (Enter the names one time and not have to worry about adding or deleting names on the fly.)

Here what I have done so far:

1. I opened up the VB application. The "About box" says that I am using the Microsoft Visual Basic ver 6.3. At the bottom it also says - Version 9972 VBA Retail 6.4.9972 Forms3 11.0.6550.

2. I Inserted a UserForm onto the work area and by default it was given the name of "UserForm1"

3. I inserted a Combobox onto the UserForm1 and it was given the default name of "ComboBox1".

4. I then inserted two commandbuttons onto the user form and they are named "CommandButton1" and "CommandButton2". (I have changed the caption property for the commandbuttons to say "OK" and "CANCEL")

Now I need the help. How do I enter code so that I can populate the ComboBox1 with names. For simplicity, lets say I want to enter two names, "Butch" and "Carol".

Thanks in advance for any help that is given,
Butch