Welcome to the Introductions thread! A good starting place to get a quick preview of who we all are and what we like to do.

So, hi everybody! I'm Joseph, I'm currently employed in a Safety Harness manufacturing company. We mostly make restraints for Aircrafts and (more recently) Military vehicles - primarily the Hummer's Gunner seats. I have 3 main jobs there:

1: Draft all the drawings, correct revisions, etc.
2: Responsible for reviewing invoices before jobs are closed out and ready to be filed. This takes the longest.
3: Automate (or optimize ) production in the office. I mostly automate Excel and on occasion I'll automate CorelDraw, AutoCAD, and file manipulation (eOrganizing, really). I plan on getting involved with Access VBA soon too.

I live in Florida and love the weather here (since I was born and raised in Jersey) . I'm going to school to get my Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, and afterwards I plan to persue a Masters in Computer Science and Engineering. When I'm not in school or at work, I'm mostly online playing with Excel or web surfing. Other than that I like to be outside and enjoy the scenery, go for a walk with my girlfriend, watch a movie (I love Netflix ), or make mojitos (that's for you, admins!).

Anyway I hope that this thread will be a great starting place for newcomers to introduce themselves and to get a feel of our members here. I believe you'll find that VBAX is the best source of friendly help on the web. I know I did