Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Introductions

VBAX Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebear View Post
    Perfectly understandable....
    You know, I did that on purpose.
    Thanks.

Lord Dragon

"Discovery consists not in seeking new lands, but in seeing with new eyes." ~ Marcel Proust

VBAX Regular

I'm Elizabeth, Indonesian residing in The Netherlands. I'm currently working on a project involving VBA as a interface for Superpro designer.

See you all around!

Elizabeth

Hi, Looks like a great forum

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDragon View Post
    I currently live in Houston, TX USA (that's in America, xld)
    I know where Texas is, it is in the USA. I even know that Houston is in Texas, I lived in Austin a while back. Do you know where Dorchester is?

Quote Originally Posted by LordDragon View Post
    .... all around the "Continent" of South America (sorry xld, my favorite country down there was Columbia, Chile was nice though, went skiing in the Andes).
    I have never been to Columbia, so I cannot compare, but both have to be nicer than Venezuela now it it's current impoverished state. I am back in the UK now, haven't been to Chile for some years.

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber

Do you know where Dorchester is?
    Not exactly, but I'm sure when the sun comes up, it'll turn up roughly where you left it.....

Sorry Bob, but it was too good to pass up.
    Remember To Do the Following....
    Use [Code].... [/Code] tags when posting code to the thread.
    Mark your thread as Solved if satisfied by using the Thread Tools options.
    If posting the same issue to another forum please show the link

Hi all.

Welcome to the best MS Office forum on the internet.

You know, people who go around making inane comments to decades old threads just create more work for moderators, gives us a bad first impression and doesn't do a thing for their post count.
    I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ

Hello! i am getting into the world of VBA but still a novice. I appreciate this forum and the knowledge it supplies~! look forward to working with everyone!

Hello I'm working at my first office job looking for help automating some processes

Hello I don't want to spam but I need 5 posts to add links to posts which I need to ask a question

I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by SamT View Post
    Post the link, but omit the "http\\:"
    Thanks, I just inserted spaces. Now I'm praying for an answer to my question.

VBAX Newbie

hi greetings

Hello everybody! I have just started to learn VBA a few weeks ago. I can record some macros in Word and then add some code. I am an old COBOL programmer, the If statements are a little different.
    I bought two books, Murach's Visual Basic 2015 & Mastering VBA for Microsoft Office 2016. These are the best I could find, comparing from books at the library.
    I work for the USDA, only in Microsoft Word, not Excel.
    Right now I am struggling to learn how the clipboard may be used. I have read that you must learn about Data Objects to manipulate the clipboard. I am learning.
    At work, I open a document from another application, (Not Word), copy it, paste it to a document in Word and get dat from it. Trouble is, it pastes to Word as a Table and some cells have date in them and some do not.
    Does anybody know how I can test to see if the cell has data in it? I find a certain spot on the document, then tab to the next spot where the data might be. If there is not data in it, I will do one thing, If there is data in that cell I will do something else.
    Thanks, -Steve

Hi all,

Computer Science programmer here, looking to learn more VBA. New position requires lots more Excel with the business groups.

VBAX Regular
    hi, i new here.. hope i can get more help from u pro

STOP READING THIS ZAK!!!

Hey. I am Pankaj and I work in the online database app market. Hoping to network and learn from the other peeps here!

Pankaj
    www.hyperoffice.com

Hi, everyone