A little self-introduction if you don't know me. My name is Zack and I'm an Excel addict. I've been working with Excel since December 2003 and have learned a lot since then, pretty much every day since then actually!

I help run this board as an administrator and am honored to be called part of the staff here at VBAX. We have some of the greatest members in the world. Truly a friendly place to visit and learn. I've been here since basically the beginning of this boards inception and it has come a long way. We've grown by leaps and bounds, which I am proud to say I have had a helping hand in.

I work as an EMT in rural Oregon. I also volunteer at my local fire department where I am a Lieutenant and Training Officer. I've loved emergency services since I started in December 1998. Getting hired on as a full-time EMT was a drastic change from volunteer status, but I'm absolutely loving it. To get up in the morning and love to go to work? It is just priceless.

My spare time is little, but the things I enjoy most are my family, movies, my XBOX 360, coffee, paintballing, wrestling, chess, posting to online forums and firearms. I'm a fairly laid back kind of guy and I like to take things easy. My idea of a good time includes sandy beaches, cool breezes, warm weather and mojitos (for you Joseph!), or a good scotch.