Consulting

Thread: All about me.

All about me.

Let's see. I've been using excel for the last 6 or 7 years and I'm still learning new things. I learned the majority of what I know, by reading the online help(Which was far better in Access 97 IMHO. Less is better when you are starting out) when trying to accomplish some tasks at the office. When I finally got internet access at the office(Yes, there was a time when this was not a given!!) I discovered www.mrexcel.com, where I've done the majority of my posting. I joined up here when Anne originally opened the board, but found that the volume of problem posts was low, and with the quality of posters here, mostly answered pretty quick. I've recently started posting here again, 'course the last few days, things have been pretty slim once again. I'm currently working as an IT business analyst, and mostly use Excel for process automation, and data analysis. Working more with SQL Server and VB these days, but my first love will always be Excel!
    The most difficult errors to resolve are the one's you know you didn't make.

Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)
    I hate it when my computer does what I tell it to, and not what I want it to.

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!

Site Admin
    Urban Myth
    VBAX Guru
    It's been great to know you Cal. I know I've said it before, but you're truly inspirational. Thanks for everything.