Consulting

Thread: Solved: Menu options on Microsoft Visual Basic

VBAX Regular
    Solved: Menu options on Microsoft Visual Basic

Dear All

Before Christmas I was exploring the various menu options within Visual Basic and came across a subfolder (what I think was under tools) call something like MISC, I cant remember, anyway it had options to set your header and footer for your modules and templates, I think, for error handler and it also had a msgbox template/setting form that you could then insert the msgbox into your code, there were a load of other options which I cannot remember and didn't get to explore before it disappeared?

Anyway my computer was changed out just after but I cannot for the life of me find the same options???

A few weeks before my change over office was upgraded to 2003 so now I am running Excel 2003, I am not sure what version we were running before.

Am I going mad???

I did find having the options and msgbox/inputbox facility very useful and now that I want to catalogue my code headers would be useful to tie to the file.

Cheers
    Jay

Administrator
    Chat VP
    Sounds like an addin. Go to your addin manager in the VBE, find it and select "Loaded". (If it's not listed there you may have to re-install it)
    You know you're really in trouble when the light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be the headlight of a train hurtling towards you

The major part of getting the right answer lies in asking the right question...

Made your code more readable, use VBA tags (this automatically inserts [vba] at the start of your code, and [/vba ] at the end of your code) | Help those helping you by marking your thread solved when it is.

VBAX Regular

Thanks, didn't think of that. Anyway there is no addin available now, oh well.

Anyway thanks for the quick response.

Cheers
    Jay