Consulting

Thread: Microsoft Summit in Seattle

VBAX Wizard
    Microsoft Summit in Seattle

Just want to say that it was quite nice meeting some of you in Seattle. You know who you are. I had fun.

Mac Moderator VBAX Expert shades's Avatar

Software: LibreOffice 3.3 on Mac OS X 10.6.5
    (retired Excel 2003 user, 3.28.2008 )
    Humanware: Older than dirt
    --------------------
    old, slow, and confused
    but at least I'm inconsistent!

Rich

VBAX Wizard
    There are pics, but I did not take them. Hopefully they will be made available.

Just back from Seattle - my first visit to the U S of A - and rather tired. I very much enjoyed meeting many people and being part of a terrific event. I was especially pleased to meet people who are not MVPs who went to the trouble and expense of coming, so that the priveleged few of us could meet them. I had a fantastic time; thank you to all who helped make it so.

I don't have any pictures (or even a camera) but many were taken and I'm sure they will be posted somewhere soon.
    Enjoy,
    Tony

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day.
    Teach him how to fish and he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

I'm (slowly) building my own site: www.WordArticles.com

Administrator
    2nd VP-Knowledge Base
    Ken's got a few pictures if anybody would like to view them here.

New to the forum? Check out our Introductions section to get to know some of the members here. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself as well.

Site Admin
    Urban Myth
    VBAX Guru
    Gerry, it was awesome to meet you. Same to you Tony. A real pleasure. The entire event was loads of fun! Regrettably, I didn't get to run into Carlos (Paleo) there. We'll work on that next year.

There is also a good pick of Nick Hodge wearing some glasses on Dick's blog.

Ken's got a few pictures if anybody would like to view them here.
    Even better, Joseph, I've been busy tonight. I've blogged about each day, since I was so busy during the summit that I couldn't.

The catagory for all the summit pics is here. If you'd like to see the VBAX shot, look at Monday Night post.

Quote Originally Posted by firefytr
    Gerry, it was awesome to meet you. Same to you Tony. A real pleasure. The entire event was loads of fun! Regrettably, I didn't get to run into Carlos (Paleo) there. We'll work on that next year.
    I agree on all counts.

Quote Originally Posted by firefytr
    There is also a good pick of Nick Hodge wearing some glasses on Dick's blog.
    The four eyeglass version is on Wednesday on my posts. But Damon does have a very nice photo essay there.
    Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)
    I hate it when my computer does what I tell it to, and not what I want it to.

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!