Consulting

Thread: Solved: How To Automaticly Close A Workbook If Nothing Changed In 15 Minutes?

Solved: How To Automaticly Close A Workbook If Nothing Changed In 15 Minutes?

Hi everyone,

I'am trying to write a macro for automaticly close a opened workbook if nothing changed in 15 minutes in the workbook?

I researched about Application.OnTime but i couldn't solve it.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks in advance.
    Erdin? E. Kara?am | Loves from Bursa city in Republic of T?rkiye

Administrator
    Chat VP
    http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=516 could be modified to suit - you can use the Application.Ontime examples anyway...
    You know you're really in trouble when the light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be the headlight of a train hurtling towards you

The major part of getting the right answer lies in asking the right question...

Made your code more readable, use VBA tags (this automatically inserts [vba] at the start of your code, and [/vba ] at the end of your code) | Help those helping you by marking your thread solved when it is.

http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=516 could be modified to suit - you can use the Application.Ontime examples anyway...
    Hi John Skewes,

Actually i am not clever enaugh for modified your project to my project, but i used totally your project.

Thank you very much to kindly help. Take care.
    Erdin? E. Kara?am | Loves from Bursa city in Republic of T?rkiye