Hi

Just starting my first Outlook project which is to file different e-mails to different files on the server by clicking buttons in a userform. However I'd like to be able to edit each button name from within outlook by using a "settings" button on the toolbar, & add a link to different folders on the server using the (for instance) "open" dialog box. In operation I want to click on a particular button which sends the currently highlighted e-mail to the location defined by that button. Is it possible to do this from within Outlook (currently 2003) & to ensure that the settings remain on closing outlook. Also will this work if I move to a different office but still access the main server.

I've had a trawl through previous posts but can't find anything which quite does this. If it is possible I'll keep looking but some pointers would be useful. (If its not perhaps somebody can tell me that as well!)

I've made the button on the toolbar, and started the userform which I can open, and using others code from here have been able to save an e-mail to my hard drive, so thats a start.

Regards

Jeff T