Consulting

Thread: problem opening task forms in exchange server under public folders

VBAX Regular
    problem opening task forms in exchange server under public folders

respected madam/sir,
    1.thanks for previous and timely response and now able to publish forms under organizational forms library as our n/w adminstrator solved problem.
    but after publishing customized task forms under organizational forms library ,when i open local exchange server and view under public folder i am able to see task forms but when i double click it,i am getting as normalized task form but not customized task form.how do solve this problem.hope u can solve problem as i am new to outlook and exchange server environment(exchange server 2003)
    hope u would reply to this question too.
    thanks in advance.

VBAX Master
    You must change the form that must be used when you post to a certain folder. Right click on the folder - Properties - General (first tab) in the middle of the tab (use this form when posting : (or something like that sentence)).

VBAX Regular
    folder properties for that customized task form(here combo) under general tab-when posting to this folder use:combo(name of my customized task form) has been mentioned.i dont understand what the problem is and unable to guess why i am unable to view my form in exchange server under public folders as customized task form when i double click that task.
    plz help me in this aspect
    thanks in advance,hope u reply soon