Consulting

Thread: Forwarding emails in Outlook

Unhappy Forwarding emails in Outlook

I have spent most of today tring to accomplish the impossible. Can anyone tell me if it is possible using Outlook 2003 and XP to automatically forward emails to certain recipients depending upon the time of day that the mails are received? I have a working day split into three time slots and received emails from one certain email address must be forwarded on depending upon if the email was received, for example, before 11am, between 11am and 1pm or after 1pm. I'm sure it can't be done directly but there must be a work around? Thanks in advance to whoever can help...

This was the subject of a previous post :-

Forward specific e-mails at certain times in Outlook using VBA

last post sometime around 4/4/07 (I'm not sure if the title remains as a Hyperlink or not). You could also try searching Using Seach this forum, in the top right above the Replies / Views columns.

It seems you may need something called a Redemption something or other to make it forward. But it may be a place to start.

Others will probably be able to help further.

Regards Jeff T

Smile

Thank you Jeff for your help. the link still works so I'll see if I can help myself from there. I have never used VBA before but I've programmed plenty of other stuff in the past so I'll see if I can learn something here...