Consulting

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: AutoCAD VBA help with files in dir

Steve
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Once again I forgot my password at work for RMS! But I got so envolved with this VBA stuff then when I noticed the white Les Paul!

Quote Originally Posted by lucas
    I have an acustic Alvarez that I've had since 1969. My youngest son Ben who is 22 and I play almost every day. We have guitars, amps, pa, drums, etc. here and get together with friends and sometimes have a drink. It's a lot of fun. The boys had a band for a while but college got in the way. We homeschooled the kids so he had to figure out some way to deal with me.
    Alvarez, thats a nice guitar, as for the LP as well! I have a 1985 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe, two acoustics, a 1995 Fender Strat USA, and a Mashall half stack, and a few home made tube amps. One Tube amp I made is reved up for doing hard rock, no pedels needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    LOL well I see everything is in order.

@ Rob

Oh please tell me why, just WHY did you have to ask about that?!?!!?!?!??
    DON'T talk about THAT!!!!!!

It'll be DAYS before he quits!!!!!

HAHA just poking some fun.
    LOL I didn't mean to......LOL

My les Pauls got away from me when we started having kids....for some reason I thought I didn't need them anymore. I also had a 1969 red and yellow sunburst Les Paul.

Fender Twin for amp...tube of course. The kids made fun of me till they got into it a little.

I'm old school rock...Zep, Floyd, Eagles...
    I have had to learn some newer stuff though. Weezer, Perl Jam, green day, etc. which aren't the newest I know.
    So reved up tube amp....like feedback eh?
    Steve
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by lucas
    .....Fender Twin for amp...tube of course. The kids made fun of me till they got into it a little.

I'm old school rock...Zep, Floyd, Eagles...
    I have had to learn some newer stuff though. Weezer, Perl Jam, green day, etc. which aren't the newest I know.
    So reved up tube amp....like feedback eh?
    Sweet! Fender amps are great! Do you like tweed? Here is a link to my projects page and that amp:

www[dot]dreamtone.org/Mini_JCM800_2204.htm#1

I call this the mini jcm it has one 12" speaker, 3 pre amp tubes and two EL84's for the power tubes. All in the size of a Blues Jr.

Fender 5E7 sound bite from one of my builds here:

www[dot]dreamtone.org/BluesRock1.mp3

Tommy is going to kick me out if I keep this up....LOL

so I am off to do some C++ home work!

Peace!
    Rob

Do you play in public? Band, open mike night, etc.

Tommy will probably kick us both out.
    Later
    Steve
    -Abraham Lincoln

VBAX Regular
    Do you play in public? Band, open mike night, etc.

Tommy will probably kick us both out.
    Later
    No, I used to 20 years ago but now with two young kids its kinda tough and working full time, going to school at night, so the playing is now on a back burnner.