Consulting

Thread: Copy Active Sheet to new workbook

Copy Active Sheet to new workbook

I have a workbook that works like a book of templates and I want one button to copy the selected sheet to a new workbook. I used record macro and I right clicked on the sheet..Move or Copy... etc to produce this result.

Sheets("Config VI").Select
        Sheets("Config VI").Copy
    problem is that i want the same button for every sheet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Site Admin
    Urban Myth
    VBAX Guru

Use the ActiveSheet method ...

ActiveSheet.Copy
    And check out the VBA tags when posting. It will make your code look like mind.

Aw Hell that was easy! lol THANKS!

Welcome to VBAX! I'm going to mark you thread solved, but so you know, you can do this yourself in future by using the Thread Tools menu at the top of your thread. A very cool feature!

Cheers,
    Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)
    I hate it when my computer does what I tell it to, and not what I want it to.

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!

Site Admin
    Urban Myth
    VBAX Guru
    Aw Hell that was easy! lol THANKS!
    It usually is! For me anyway, it's usually staring me in the face (and laughing more often than not)!

Glad I could be of help!

(Hey Ken! )
    Last edited by Ken Puls; 12-15-2004 at 02:42 PM. Reason: (sp)

Quote Originally Posted by firefytr
    It usually is! For me anyway, it's usually staring me in the face (and laughing more often than not)!
    No kidding, me too!
    Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)
    I hate it when my computer does what I tell it to, and not what I want it to.

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!