Consulting

Thread: Solved: Date / Time Control

VBAX Newbie
    Thumbs up Solved: Date / Time Control

Hi to all experts !!

In Access 2000
    I have subform in continus view with a date field.
    I Create new form with the the Only Calendar ActiveX Object on it, to be opened when get focus to the date field,
    MY QUESTIONS:
    1-how to position that calender form beside the current field in the subform.
    2-is there better way or another activeX for the same purpose.
    3-is there better Date/Time ActiveX

Thanks in advance.

Banned VBAX Contributor Cosmos75's Avatar
    I just created a sample file today to do something like that and came here and found this unanswered question! How wierd is that!

My sample only opens the date picker form when you click a button. It'll set a field (that you specify) to the value of the date chosen from the "date-picker form" for the current record. I guess you could change it to run on the On Got Focus event of the date field.

I tested it and it seems to work, but if anyone finds a mistake, let me know and I'll correct it and even cite you as the source of the correction!

I don't know if my way is any good but I thought I'd share it! Maybe someone else can come along and let us both know of a better way!

I am not so sure that the Access 97 version works, I converted an Access 2000 file to 97 in Access XP but don't have Access 97 to test it myself. I am worried that Access 97 won't recognize the ActiveX controls.

Banned VBAX Contributor Cosmos75's Avatar
    There is a problem with the Access 97 version. I have removed it for now until I can fix it! My apologies to all Access 97 people!