Consulting

Thread: VBAX Under New Management!

Site Admin
    The Princess
    VBAX Under New Management!

About a week ago, my husband and I turned VBAX over to firefytr (Zack) and DRJ (Jake). They own the website in its entirety, and we no longer have any responsibility in it.

I will, of course, be hanging around. I love this site, and am very proud of what its become, and all of the members who have made it what it is--mostly Zack and Jake and smozgur and Mark007, but many others too!

Thanks to everyone else who helped!
    ~Anne Troy

About a week ago, my husband and I turned VBAX over to firefytr (Zack) and DRJ (Jake). They own the website in its entirety, and we no longer have any responsibility in it.

I will, of course, be hanging around. I love this site, and am very proud of what its become, and all of the members who have made it what it is--mostly Zack and Jake and smozgur and Mark007, but many others too!

Thanks to everyone else who helped!

to seeing you "officially" leave, but a big for the hands that we are left in. Zach and Jake are awesome. Thanks for getting the ball rolling Anne. Good luck to you and Scott in your next venture (or with you, more appropriately, adventure).

Sincere best wishes,
    Brandtrock

Thanks for starting this web resource Dreamboat, I'm sure it's in the safest hands, Zack and Jake are excellent and will no doubt keep up the good work.

z

First of all, kudos to You for creating VBAX

Second, I have a strong feeling that we soon will find out what Your next project will be. After all, You don't state that You will be leaving all behind You

To Jacob and Zack:

Keep up the good work and good luck with the future VBAX-developing

Kind regards,

Dennis
    Kind regards,
    Dennis

ExcelKB | .NET & Excel | 2nd edition PED

to seeing you "officially" leave, but a big for the hands that we are left in. Zach and Jake are awesome. Thanks for getting the ball rolling Anne. Good luck to you and Scott in your next venture (or with you, more appropriately, adventure).

Sincere best wishes,
    I'll echo these sentiments, but even though I only lknow the little of Dreamboat's history that I've learned in my short time here, I'm thinking that it will be Venture, not AdVenture.

Somehow, I just can't see Anne sitting still for all that long!

Best of luck to you, and do rest assured that the site could not have been left in better hands, and will continue to grow!

Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)
    I hate it when my computer does what I tell it to, and not what I want it to.

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!

Anne, sorry to see to "leave" but glad to know you'll be hanging around. Zack, Jake you've done a great job so far and know that you'll continue to make/keep this outstanding resource around.
    "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as for as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." Albert Einstein

Banned VBAX Contributor Cosmos75's Avatar

I, for one, am be sorry to see you "leave" this website in an official capacity.

At least you will still be hanging around!

firefytr and DRJ will be in controll of the site?!?!?!

rofl

But in all seriousness, I know that firefytr and DRJ will will continue do a GREAT job with the site!!

See what happens when you don't check in regularly. Like everyone said, Sorry to see you leave Anne, but things are in good hands with Zack and Jake.
    The most difficult errors to resolve are the one's you know you didn't make.

Best VBA Forum / Help Site I have ever come through.

Thanks!

Continue to make it happening here with VBA.