Consulting

Thread: Slightly Late Introduction

Slightly Late Introduction

Hi Everyone,

having been harassing some of you with my questions for a few weeks now, I finally decided to have a look around more of the site than just the Excel Help Forum, and Lo I found somewhere to introduce myself.

So anyhow, My name's Robyn, base in Portsmouth on the south coast of England (for those that don't know). Will have been working (in the space industry) for exactly 1 year come next tuesday (they say I have to bring in cakes, which makes it sound like an occasion to celebrate, which has confused me somewhat , but anyway, moving on...) after finishing uni and slacking off for a year.

So in my spare time I drink, play pool reasonably well, play snooker terribly badly, attempt to dance (modern Jive, it's good fun) and dream about not living in Portsmouth. Ha appologies to anyone that likes Portsmouth, it's not a bad place just dull.

So I think I've waffled on for long enough now, thanks for all the help recieved so far and thanks in advance for any given in the future.

Robyn

PS As with a lot of science/engineer type people, I am a terrible speller - just to warn you

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Master Oorang's Avatar
    Welcome to the board If it makes you fel beter I spel ungud too. (With the degrees)
    Cordially,
    Aaron

Keep Our Board Clean!
    • Please Mark your thread "Solved" if you get an acceptable response (under thread tools).
    • Enclose your code in VBA tags then it will be formatted as per the VBIDE to improve readability.

Hmm alright I shall intro myself

Even i have been harassing quite a few lately
    I am Ashwin Samant...originally from india but right now I go to George Mason University, Virginia...and trying to learn vba!